We have an exciting opportunity to join our team! We have a 3rd shift opening at our Burlington, WI facility for a Process Technician. This position supports our manufacturing operations to provide real-time technical assistance for our transfer, compression and injection molding departments. The Process Technician is a key role on our shift management team and works closely with production employees, Press Supervisors and maintenance and mold maintenance employees.
- Ensure processes are running at setup; work with press operators to troubleshoot and resolve process and quality issues.
- Provide training for press operators on safety, equipment operation, troubleshooting and TPM.
- Communicate the status of the machines and processes to the supervisor, operations and other technicians, as needed.
- Support, promote and recommend improvements to provide a safe work environment
- Perform process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement, and efficiency improvement.
- Support the TPM program.
- Audit standard work pertaining to process setup sheets.
- Work with the shift supervisor, assistant supervisors, mold maintenance, and maintenance teams to ensure smooth operation on the shift.
- Work with Engineering to launch new products and optimize processes.
The successful Process Technician candidate will have:
- 2-5 years of work experience and knowledge of plastic or rubber molding.
- Basic knowledge of injection molding machines; troubleshooting experience helpful.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with co-workers at all levels and functions.
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook and Excel.
- Experience with statistical process control is a plus
Lavelle is a progressive, team-based organization built on a foundation of continuous improvement and employee engagement. We consistently strive to find talented individuals who are invested in the growth of our business, as well as their own professional development. Lavelle takes pride in the strength and ambition of our employees and our goal is to be a company staffed with individuals who are problem-solvers, creative thinkers and innovators. We offer competitive pay and benefits package, 401k match, as well as area discounts, a free on-site health clinic and more.