Do you enjoy sleeping in? Are you a night owl? Lavelle Industries in Whitewater is looking for 2nd and 3rd shift Machine Operators. If you enjoy working with a team in an air conditioned environment with casual dress code (no steel toed shoes!) then this may be for you!
In addition, we offer a great benefits package that includes health insurance, paid holidays and vacation, 401k with company match, profit sharing, cash bonus based on company performance, free health care advocate, EAP program, nurse hotline and virtual doctor!
So, what would the job entail?
You can look forward to:
- Operating and monitoring basic standards of plastic injection molding machines to produce quality products while meeting expected goals and following standard work.
- Minor adjustments of auxiliary equipment, manually changing resins, inspecting molded products and packing products for use in assembly or for shipment.
- Prepare resin dryers by cleaning out the previous material, loading new material and adjusting settings.
- Conduct routine cleaning and inspection of equipment to meet requirements.
- Record and submit accurate production and quality data, work records, etc., appropriate to the job.
What do you need to bring to the table?
The skills we would like you to have:
- Ability to comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions along with perform basic math calculations
- Ability to work at established level of production as appropriate to the job.
- Ability to lift loads of up to 50 pounds and able to stand on feet for entire shift.
- Good physical mobility.
Shift Availability (Monday - Friday):
- 2nd Shift: 3:00pm to 11:00pm
- 3rd Shift: 11:00pm to 7:00am