We have an opening at our Whitewater, WI location for TPE Press Operators (all shifts!) in a manufacturing environment. Employees will be required to operate equipment safely and efficiently. While ensuring the production of quality goods, the candidate will have to work according to work instructions. Individuals must adhere to the objectives of both safety and environmentally Lean production while performing duties in the work place.
- Perform authorized machine and parameter adjustments needed to maintain part quality and production targets.
- Perform press start up and shut down procedures.
- Perform minor servicing of the press, including, but not limited to: feeding stock, spraying mold, and removal of stuck parts.
- Inspect, trim, and perform any secondary operations required on molded parts.
- Assemble and package finished goods.
- Perform manual material handling.
- Crosstrain in all areas of the Press operation.
- Record and submit accurate production and quality data, work records, etc., appropriate to the position.
- Perform department TPM and/or 5S checklists as assigned.
- Follow standard work, line clearance and setup verification procedures relevant to position.
- Follow PPE and safety rules specified for the work area.
- Participate in problem-solving and continuous improvement activities.
- Train others within the work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position Skills Requirements:
- Ability to comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to comprehend and use measuring devices.
- Ability to perform the job and meet production and quality targets on a consistent basis
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in a manufacturing environment.
- Normal factory environment with exposure to dust, noise, and temperature variations.