Join our team of Toilet Geniuses! Lavelle Industries is a leading rubber and plastics manufacturer for the plumbing industry. We have full-time positions available in our Burlington facility for an injection mold machine operator. The right person for this position is someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment and does not mind repetitive work or a factory environment.
What will you be doing?
- Performing machine adjustments (startup, running, shutdown) needed to maintain part quality and production targets.
- Performing minor servicing of the press, including, but not limited to: feeding stock, spraying mold, and removal of stuck parts.
- Engaging in continuous learning of new skills and equipment to keep our process up to date and efficient. This includes cross training to gain skills in other departments, as well as training others within your work area.
- Recording and submitting production quality data for record keeping purposes.
- Contributing to our safe environment by following safety procedures and making suggestions.
- Ability to comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to understand and use measuring devices.
- Ability to perform the job and meet production and quality targets on a consistent basis.
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
- Minimum height of 5'6''.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in a manufacturing environment.
- Normal factory environment with exposure to dust, noise, and temperature variations.
Think you have what it takes to be one of us? Interested candidates are encouraged to apply!