Apply for a job today, stay for a career!
Lavelle Industries is seeking a Technical Customer Service Representative to work in our Burlington facility. A highly visible position within the company with no shortage of growth & advancement opportunities.
This position is aimed at providing superior account management services to our manufacturing customers and expert technical support to our toilet repair and pet product customers.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with our manufacturing customers
- Support our internal & external customers with timely communication and follow through
- Research & resolve customer-specific issues, while identifying process improvements
- Organize, maintain & analyze customer data to quickly problem solve
- Become a product expert by providing technical support via phones, chat & email
- After training, this position has the opportunity to be remote/offsite
To succeed, we ask that you have…
- Strong work ethic, hustle, and a customer-first mentality
- Drive to address internal and external customer needs efficiently and effectively
- A desire to become a technical expert in our product lines
- 2 years of Customer or Technical Service experience (in any industry)
- An Associate degree (preferred)
- Comfort with the Microsoft Office suite of products; specifically, Word, Outlook & Excel