Lavelle Industries, an expert in the plumbing industry and a leader in manufacturing high quality performance rubber parts since 1912! At Lavelle we believe in continued learning, visible problem solving and helping our employees grow. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including an on-site FREE health clinic, flexible scheduling, casual attire and/or uniforms, and paid vacation and holidays. Did we mention our aim is to "Stay in business forever and have fun!”
We are looking for a 2nd Shift Assistant Supervisor to support our Operations running Lean at our Whitewater facility. Our top performing Assistant Supervisors are proactive problem solvers who thrive in our dynamic manufacturing environment.
- Using a strategic mindset to optimize press production; this includes scheduling, inventory control, quality, monitoring output and improvement, and safety & housekeeping.
- A visible problem-solving approach that includes open communication and engaging supervision in order to drive performance, safety, improvement.
- Working with a variety of stakeholders to address tactical, safety, quality, and improvement.
We ask that you bring to the table:
- 5 years Manufacturing experience, some lead or group lead experience preferred; an Associates or technical degree is a plus!
- An enthusiasm for working an extended work week or weekends (this position IS eligible for overtime)
- A desire to be on the move and able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain forklift certification
- Ability to become an authorized driver