Lavelle is a rubber material development specialist. With over 2,000 active rubber and plastic formulations, we offer an extensive selection of materials to meet a wide variety of molding needs. And if one of our existing compounds does not meet your specifications or color requirements, we have on-site chemists who can design a new compound that fulfills your specifications.
We offer an array of elastomers that meet the highly specialized requirements of a variety of industries, including materials that are resistant to chemicals found in water such as chloramines and free chlorine. In fact, over 25 years ago we developed our Chlorazone® elastomeric formulation, the world’s first chlorine-resistant rubber.
Many of our compounds comply with world-recognized standards and regulations and are certified by a number of organizations, including:
- NSF/ANSI 61 – U.S and Canadian certification for Drinking Water
- NSF/ANSI 51 – U.S. and Canadian Certification for Food Equipment Materials
- BS 6920 – British Certification for Drinking Water
- KTW – German Certification for Drinking Water
- ACS – French Certification for Drinking Water
- UL – Underwriter’s Laboratory
- US Food and Drug Administration, CFR Title 21, Part 177.2600 (for food-grade elastomers)
A wide range of choices
We offer many materials from which you can choose for your project:
To learn more about our rubber material development capabilities, please contact us.